Alexis Rotella has studied with masters in the field of classical acupuncture — including the founder of the Five-Element System in the West, the late Prof. J.R. Worsley, and his wife, Judy Becker-Worsley, among other renowned acupuncturists and holistic healers.
This education and experience has given Alexis a deep understanding of the complexities of the art and science of meridians.
Unlike the acupuncture clinics — where they treat many people at once — Alexis spends focused time understanding your unique health challenges, and designs a customized treatment plan so you feel better faster.
I graduated from The Academy for Five Element Acupuncture in Hallandale, Florida where I completed my clinicals with the late Dr. J.R. Worsley.
- Drew University, B.A. with honors
- Interfaith Seminary, Certificate in Spiritual Counseling
- Academy for Five Element Acupuncture, Master of Acupuncture
- American Institute of Hypnotherapy, Doctorate Clinical Hypnotherapy
- Nationally Certified in Acupuncture by the NCCA Maryland Acupuncture Licensure
- Colorpuncture Certification including CEUs in treating kids and facial rejuvenation
- Trained in Quantum Reflex Analysis (QRA) and clay detox
- Koryo Hand Therapy for pain relief (Dr. Yu)
- Trained in Plant Spirit Medicine with Elliot Cowan
- 40-Hour Course in Civil Mediation (MICPEL,University of Baltimore)
- Third-degree Reiki
- Advanced Mari-El healing
- Sixth-degree Omega healing
- Advanced Matrix Energetics
- Zyto and Evox practitioner training
- Infinity/Genius Energetic Balancing
- Soluna Detox Certification
I am a published author, poet, and artist. In 1991 when the world was just beginning to consider that our thoughts might have an impact on health, I pioneered that concept in my acclaimed book How Words and Thoughts Affect Your Body.